Saturday, June 2, 2012
Random thoughts
3:07 in the morning
The wind has finally settled down
The rain has stopped
Now the cold breeze is about to come around
I am leaving this sanctuary in a few hours
Will you miss me, my beloved home?
Do take care of Mother
I know her health is not completely better
My sister has been wonderful
She makes this situation a bit more harder
May all blessings come upon her
She deserves it
I sit in silence
As I think of what else to write
So I could seem wise
But I fear that I am not
Its late
I should shut my eyes
But my mind refuses to
Amazing
I will miss this place
I will miss you
You will still be here when I come back
But you will be different, that is why I am sad
Change is the only constant thing in the world
I find this fact annoying
However, fact is fact
The annoyance begins
I am not trying to write a poem
Nor is this an essay of some sort
Invade my subconscious
Maybe we will know
I should get some sleep now
Early morning call
Then again, it is early
At this moment, I think I have become the Mad Hatter
I will rest my head now
Perhaps an incredible dream awaits me
Or a traumatizing nightmare
Lets find out
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment