Wednesday, August 15, 2012

To Peter Pan


We're just two different people now 
We're not who we used to be 

and that breaks my heart
because before I knew
i can never live without you
you not being in my life felt like 
it was the end of it all

but now i go on with my daily routine
and you're not part of it.

Was it my fault?
Was it my fault that we lost what we had?
Or were you to blame 
for the turmoil of our relationship?
Maybe we both did something wrong

I don't know
We are not who we were a year ago
Its funny
look at how much have changed
in a span of months

are you happy?
I am, I think.

It feels weird
not having you by my side
Talking to me about everything
Telling me the things that happened to you on that day
or your evaluations of current events

It was entertaining to hear you spill out
every single detail

We don't do it now
We don't talk that much anymore
Sad
Will this be the ending of us?
You and me, are we done? 

There are moments where i hope not
but it might just be
Will you allow that?
Better question is, 
Will I be able to handle it?

No comments:

Post a Comment