Saturday, September 22, 2012
Law books, Beer and Tears
Law books in hand
teaching me how to study right
hearing your voice
I was happy and completely fine
So much highlights and underlines
Yellow, red and black
It was like a coloring book
not filled with pictures but words
Here comes the Pale Pilsen beer
The place became a lot more serious
Down were the books
and up were our ears
Stories of your journey
about the fear and the nerves
about that building
and you wanting to jump from there
After telling me what you had been through
I could not contain the tears
I felt useless
It felt unfair
I cried like a stupid girl
however, I did not care
I had kept those emotions for too long
I could not hold it anymore
You are a changed man
A young, respectable person
A few hints of the former you were still visible
but only a few
I remembered what I said
being scared that you might not be
the person you were back then
I take that back
You have become remarkable
more than you already were
I guess that experience
brought you back to Earth
"I'm fine and I'm back."
Yes, you have said that a million times
But the fear will never leave
It will always be beside me
I'm afraid I might lose you again
Out of the blue
Please, I'm begging
Don't do that EVER AGAIN
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment