Looking at how I was a number of weeks ago, it's hilarious how different it feels now.
Weeks ago, I wanted to drop out, leave school and go wherever life would take me. I didn't care about the thousands of pesos my parents had invested on me. I did not care about all the work I gave the past years. I wanted to give up and do this and that. Me, myself and I. Geez, what a pain in the ass I was. HAHA
I had a breakdown and I needed help. I felt dead in the inside and I was waiting for something to revive me from that misery. After a while, I stopped waiting and tried searching for a place that might possibly give me something. "Stand up, go out and maybe, just maybe, there's something out there waiting to be found," I said to myself. Luckily, I found that "something," but it was more like a "somewhere."
My friend went to this place called "CCF" every Saturday and it was her "Church" she said. I, at that time, was completely drained and would go anywhere so I asked her if I can join this "Church" of hers. She agreed to bring me and I honestly felt like Harry Potter in the first book, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, where he was about to run towards the wall for the first time so he could get to Platform 9 and three quarters so he could get to Hogwarts. Oh, how funny that moment is now.
We got there and the Pastor was already preaching about the topic for the week. If arrows were thrown to those who could relate or understand what the Pastor was talking about, I think I would be dead by now. :) The Pastor was amazing and every single point he gave, I think, an arrow was thrown at me hypothetically. It was MIND = BLOWN.
There was a specific group for the newbies and we were assigned to two members. Let us call them, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie (such names were not my idea but theirs. Corny yes, but it is amusing. HAHA) So yeah, there I was in Slytherin with Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie and other newbies.
When I think about it, I can actually apply characters from Harry Potter to the newbies I was with! Hhmmm, lets see...
And then there was Luna Lovegood. She had been through so much just like the one in the movies and books and still is; but she ended up becoming such a wonderful woman. She's 34 years old but she acted more like a teenager than me. WONDERFUL. T_T HAHA
We were a crazy bunch, us Slytherins. It was fun, I swear. Everybody was so open and I never knew that was possible. Strangers packed in a circle talking about deep, deep stuff. We were the last group to stay and Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie were like our adopted parents who taught us the path to redemption/Deathly Hallows.
I don't have the hallows yet; might take me a few more books and/or movies before I do. While that is being written, I shall continue my journey with CCF/Hogwarts and fight my way into becoming the Greatest Wizard I could possibly me.
Anything is possible, yeah? :)
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete