Sunday, April 29, 2012

It is the way it is.



Are you trying to reach out? Are you? I DON'T FEEL IT. 

     My whole life I never had a vivid image of you being there when I needed you; only when you were required to. If you want to be part of my life, then you have to work harder because honestly its a bit too late. I've grown up, and by "grown up" I mean I've grown used to you and your absence. I no longer look for you care and guidance because pretty much my entire 18 years of existence, I've done good without it. 

      My words are a little too harsh but life has been harsh to me and I wanted you to be present when it did bring me down and tell me everything will be all right. You were nowhere to be found. Thanks a lot for that. 

       I won't welcome you with open arms like I did once. I'm not going to just let you back in and then leave again whenever you please. I'm not a child anymore. You cannot play with my emotions. I won't allow it. This is me being the result of your failure.

        I'm sorry but it is the way it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment